Injured in a Car Accident? Don’t Hesitate to Get Help
Life can change in an instant. Sadly, this is the case for many motorists running errands, driving to work, or picking up their children from sporting events. Car accidents can be devastating causing painful injuries, lost work, and suffering that completely alters one’s life. Those hurt in car wrecks often face major challenges as they recover from their injuries. After all, medical and other household bills don’t just go away. Insurance companies drag their feet while paying out claims. And, of course, the everyday things you are so used to doing become difficult because of your injuries.
If you were hurt in a car accident, you may be entitled to a cash settlement helping you get your life back on track. So how can you get the best compensation without being short changed by the insurance companies? Many people used a car accident hotline to find trusted car accident laywers with a track record of results. A simple call saved them a ton of time and hassles.
The Insurance Companies Aren’t Always on Your Side
Did you know the goal of many car insurance companies is to make money? For-profit insurance companies want to make sure they keep as much money as they could from your monthly bills while paying out as little as possible for those injured in car accidents.
An industry dedicated to helping those through difficult situations actually has the bigger intention of lining their own pockets. What does that mean for you? Settling claims are more difficult. Insurance companies tend to minimize the estimates of your personal pain and property damage. As a result, you and your family suffer to make ends meet while insurance companies reap the benefits of all the premiums collected.
In addition, insurance companies have their tricks making getting the money you need more difficult. Have you spent too long on the phone (usually on hold) trying to connect with adjusters? Has the complex process of a claim left your feeling frustrated and hopeless? Are you seeking some sort of payout, but the insurance company keeps on throwing out the red tape?
Insurance companies want to settle your accident claim for less. This is how they make a profit. If you try to deal with the insurance companies alone, you may be losing thousands of dollars–or even more.
You Don’t Have to Be the Victim of Insurance Companies For-Profit Culture
You’re hurt. The suffering is keeping you from the life you enjoyed before the car accident. And, frankly, you feel overwhelmed by the whole process of getting the money you need.
Ready for help?
Personal injury lawyers helped countless others in the same situation. They understand the tricks of insurance companies and won’t settle for less than you actually deserve. When you enlist the help of a personal injury lawyer, you have an ally by your side throughout the claims process. Instead of trying to figure out the complexities of settling a claim, your lawyer will do all the legwork. This saves you time and stress so you can focus on your recovery.
How Can A Personal Injury Lawyer Help You?
If you have been involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault, compensation can help with your family’s security. While you recover, you shouldn’t have to worry about how medical bills, the mortgage, or even putting food on table will be covered. A car accident attorney can help you get compensation for troubles including:
- Medical bills: Injuries that require medical assistance often have expensive bills. Doctor and hospital visits, surgeries, and physical rehabilitation due to your accident should be recovered by the negligent driver’s insurance.
- Lost wages: If you missed work while recovering from your injuries, you may be entitled to compensation for your time off.
- Property damage: The bill for repairing your car after an accident often costs thousands of dollars. If the accident wasn’t your fault, you should not be held liable.
- Lost Earnings Potential: If you suffer permanent injuries that prevent you from earning a living, you should be compensated for how the car accident impacted you life.
- Pain and Suffering: Insurance companies love to diminish this aspect of claims. The pain brought on by injuries, emotional trauma, and psychological distress can certainly be factored into a claim.
Common Types of Car Accident Claims Settled By A Personal Injury Attorney
Most car accidents aren’t due to unavoidable events. In fact, the negligence of other drivers often puts your life and security at risk. Why should you suffer because someone else wasn’t following the rules of the road?
Have you been involved in any of the following types of car accidents?
- Distracted driving: Even though many states have laws prohibiting the use of mobile devices while driving, the urge to check texts, answer phone calls, or adjust a GPS keeps many drivers’ eyes off the road. The result can be devastating to you or your family.
- Drunk or impaired driving: The selfish decision to get behind the wheel after using alcohol or other mind-altering substances can put your life in danger. Why let another person’s bad decisions jeopardize your family’s future?
- Reckless driving: Some drivers think they own the road. As a result, they speed, tailgate, and carelessly switch lanes. Reckless driving can cause severe accidents with a higher risk of injuries.
- Hit and Run Accidents: When involved in an accident, some drivers flee the scene. If you were injured in this type of accident, dealing with the insurance company can be an even bigger headache.
Of course, these are only a few types of accidents where you can get compensation. Any type of car accident where you are not at fault has the potential for a cash settlement.
After an Accident: What You Need to Know
When you’re involved in the accident, the first thing you need to worry about is your well-being. If possible, get away from any immediate dangers on the road and call your local emergency number. Get medical attention if necessary. If possible, take pictures of the accident scene or get the contact information of any witnesses.
Make sure to open a claim with your insurance company as soon as possible. If you are the victim of someone else’s negligence, it would also be a good time to seek a lawyer. Not sure where to find one? The car accident hotline will help.
Why contact a lawyer so soon? Instead of trying to figure out the process of filing a claim, a lawyer will take care of all communications. This ensures all the necessary paperwork is filed on time. In most states, the law limits the time you have to file a personal injury claim. If you miss the deadline, it could mean losing thousands of dollars to pay mounting bills.
In addition to filing appropriate paperwork, your lawyer will also establish a claim based on your pain and suffering, medical bills, hospital records, and property damage. Instead of having to sift through this information alone, you have an expert in the field that makes sure everything is in place to get the most from your claim.
Your lawyer will make sure you get the money you need as fast as possible. As a result, you won’t have to worry about paying bills and keeping your family afloat by slow paying insurance companies.
Let Us Help You Now!
A car accident is a traumatic experience. Isn’t dealing with your injuries enough? Why not find a trusted car accident lawyer to help with your personal injury claim.
Where can you find a reputable personal injury lawyer ready to fight for you? You’ve probably heard commercials on the radio. Or seen advertisements on TV. Maybe a friend of a friend knows someone. Of course, these options may be okay, but you to make sure you have someone working with you that will listen to your story, do the necessary legwork, and get you the compensation you deserve.
We make sure to connect you with an experienced, reputable personal injury lawyer ready to get you as much money as possible for your injuries and suffering. We research each lawyer and make sure they have a proven track record of successfully fighting for their clients.
Don’t make your decisions based on a clever radio jingle. Contact us now so we can connect you with someone that will secure your future.